With increasing urbanization and industrialization, more and more real estate companies are entering the commercial real estate business. As a result, an increasing number of investors are investing in commercial real estate in India through fractional ownership. What’s more, you don’t have to go into the market to find and invest into a property. There are commercial real estate platforms that allow online crowdfunding. Let’s look at the top commercial real estate investment companies in India for NRI investors.
SBNRI has tie-ups with many leading commercial real estate companies to help Non-Resident Indians seamlessly invest in Grade-A commercial properties in India. NRIs who want to start investing in commercial real estate properties or expand their portfolio by investing in India can schedule a call right away.
Top commercial real estate investment companies in India
Here are top commercial real estate investment companies that offer the best and credible services in commercial real estate investment.
|Company Name||Properties Located in city||Property Type||Min Ticket Size|
|Strataprop||Bangalore, Tamil Nadu, Jaipur, Mumbai, Hyderabad, etc.||Warehouse, office spaces, industrial, KT office||Rs. 25 lakh|
|Assetmonk||Hyderabad, Bangalore, Chennai||Shops, showrooms, office spaces, warehouses, industrial, multi-family, etc.||Rs. 25 Lakh|
|h-Bits||Across major cities in India||Technology parks, commercial properties||Rs. 10 lakh|
|Magic Bricks||Various cities across India||Office space, co-working spaces, shops, showrooms, warehouses, etc.||Rs. 5 lakh|
|Propertywala||400 cities||Shops, showrooms, office spaces, multipurpose buildings, warehouses, etc.||Rs. 5 lakh|
|RealestateIndia||Over 50 major cities||Shops, malls, business centers, and hotels||Rs. 5 lakh|
|99acres||Across hundred cities||Office spaces, shops, warehouses, factories, and cold storage||Rs. 5 lakh|
Top CRE investment online platforms for NRIs
Strataprop is one of the fastest growing online commercial real estate investment companies in India. Strata is the official real estate investment partner the of five-time IPL champion, Mumbai Indians. It helps investors to create wealth by investing in commercial properties through fractional ownership.
- Facilitates investment in Grade-A properties with investment as low as Rs. 25 lakh.
- Lists credible commercial properties, including Warehouse, office spaces, industrial, KT offices.
- The rental yield of the properties located across Karnataka and Tamilnadu is at 8-10% and targeting IRR in the range of 13% to 16% over a period of five years.
Assetmonk is an online commercial real estate investment management company. Following are features of Assetmonk investment platform:
- Commercial real estate properties based in top Indian cities like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai, etc. are listed on the website.
- Allows investors to own a part of the property through fractional ownership with minimum ticket size.
- Three categories of investment opportunities – Growth, Growth Plus, and Yield.
- Minimum ticket size is Rs. 25 lakh.
h-Bits is an investment platform that provides commercial real estate investing services through fractional ownership. Why invest through h-Bits:
- Properties in prime locations in major cities are listed on its platform.
- A G grade assets listed include commercial buildings and information technology parks.
- You can start investing in these tech giant properties with a minimum investment of Rs. 10 lakh.
- Estimated rental yields along with the potential appreciation are around 12-20%.
Magic Bricks allows users to buy, sell, and rent properties on its platform. Listed below are the features of Magic Bricks:
- Magic Bricks lists commercial real estate properties like offices spaces, co-working spaces, shops or showrooms, warehouses, etc.
- It renders property services through 5,0000 agents across various cities of India.
- Minimum investment ticket size is Rs. 5 lakh.
- Users can also make rental agreements through Magic Bricks.
Propertywala has over 3 lakh properties on its website and offers a wide range of residential and commercial properties. Features of Propertywala are as under:
- The website also provides channel partner services to help investors find best properties in over 400 cities across the country.
- Commercial properties like shops, showrooms, office spaces, multipurpose buildings, warehouses, etc. are listed on the website.
Realestate India is a one-stop destination for buying, selling and leasing commercial properties in India with properties from 50 major cities listed on its platform.
- Commercial properties listed on the portal include office spaces, shops or showrooms, malls, business centers, hotels, and warehouses.
- The ticket size ranges from as small as Rs. 5 lakh to up to more than Rs. 100 crores.
99acres lists properties from around the country for buying, selling and leasing. It is one of the most trusted online platforms in India for real estate and commercial real estate property businesses. Here are the key features of the platform:
- Over 9 lakh properties from across six hundred cities are listed on the platform.
- Listed commercial properties include shops, office spaces, factories, warehouses, cold storage, etc.
- Ticket size starts from as low as Rs. 5 lakh and up to over Rs. 100 crores.
These are some of the best commercial real estate management companies in India that allow you to get partial ownership of a Grade-A commercial property in large cities and industrial hubs, including plush office spaces, large warehouses, etc.
To ask any question related to NRI investment in India, you can download SBNRI App from the Google Play Store or App Store. You can also use the SBNRI app for investment in stock market/ mutual funds, Pre-IPO, Asset Finance, Commercial Real Estate, Indian Startups Funds, NRI account opening, etc. To ask any questions, click on the button below. Also, visit our blog and YouTube channel for more details.