A UAE visa for Indians allows you to visit the United Arab Emirates. The UAE Government issues several different types of visas to foreigners based on the purpose of their travel. Once you have applied for a UAE visa, you can easily track your UAE visa status online using the passport number or application number and reference number. You will also be notified about the decision of the UAE Immigration on your visa application via email. Here is how to check UAE visa status online through various channels.
Also Read: How to Check Visa Status Online in Real Time
Check UAE visa status with passport number
To check UAE visa status with passport number, you need a passport number or application number and reference number. You need to get the application number and reference number when submitting your UAE visa application to any visa service provider. It will help you track your UAE visa status yourself. Here is how to check UAE visa status online:
Check Dubai visa application status online
If you applied for a Dubai visa or a visa through Amer centers in Dubai, you can track your visa application on the website of General Directorate of Residence and Foreigners Affairs – Dubai (Vision eForm).
- Open Vision eForm page to track your Dubai visa application status online.
- Enter one of the following parameters: Application number, Transaction number and Reference number.
- Enter the captcha value and click on ‘SEARCH’ button.
- The status of your visa application will be shown on your screen.
Check UAE (other than Dubai) visa status online
In case you applied for a visa to Abu Dhabi, Sharjah, Umm Al Quwain, Ras Al Khaimah, Ajman and Fujairah, you can track your visa application status on the website of Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship- ICA (the eChannel for residency and citizenship). Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Open Application Tracking page of Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship- ICA.
- Enter request number.
- Click on the Search button.
- UAE visa application status will open on your screen.
Other channels to track Dubai visa status
You can track your Dubai visa application through other channels such as:
- View your Dubai visa application and validity on the General Directorate of Residency and Foreigners Affairs – Dubai website.
- Find the visa status, issuance, expiry date and validity through the Amer website.
Check UAE visa status through email
At the time of the UAE visa application process, you are required to provide your email address. TT Services send a notification to the visa applicant whether his application is approved or declined by the UAE immigration.
Contact UAE visa application center
You can also contact the specific UAE visa application center in India directly:
|UAE visa application center||Address||Contact Details|
|New Delhi Center||UAE Visa Application |
B-6/8, 3rd FloorCommercial Complex, Safdarjung Enclave (New Delhi – 110029)
|Phone No: 011-42596342|
Email: [email protected]
|Chandigarh Center||UAE Visa Application Center|
SCO 141, Ground Floor, Sector 8C, Madhya Marg Chandigarh – 160018
|Phone No: 0172-4800023|
Email: [email protected]
Note: TT Services offices operate between Monday to Friday during the following working hours:
- Collection timings: 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Inquiry timings: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
You can contact the Embassy of the United Arab Emirates in India for more clarity if you are not able to track the status online. If you’re looking for any assistance for NRI services such as NRI account opening, NRI Demat account, NRI investment or taxation, experts at SBNRI can help you out with everything. Download SBNRI App from the Google Play Store or App Store to ask any questions related to NRI services. Also visit our blog and Youtube Channel for more details.
You can check the status of your application online as well as visit UAE visa centers in India. The UAE immigration will notify you whether the visa application has been approved or rejected via email.
There are various ways to track UAE visa status:
– Visit Vision eForm page
– You can track your visa application status on the website of Federal Authority for Identity and Citizenship- ICA (the eChannel for residency and citizenship).
You need to enter the reference number and application number to check the status of your visa application.
After submitting your UAE visa application, you can ask the visa service provider to give you the reference number and application number.