Passport services are amongst the most necessary for travel and identity verification. The Indian passport enquiry office is available to assist with services such as Indian passport renewal and passport tracking. The passport enquiry office can be contacted at the local passport kendra, via its website or phone number. Here we will be going over the various ways one can utilize passport services in order to solve their passport enquiry.
General Passport Enquiry
The first course of action should be to connect with the passport call center.
- You can also visit your local passport kendra (PSK) if you would prefer to go in person.
- You can also use passport seva login and visit the website in order to locate the nearest PSK.
How to find the local Passport Kendra (PSK)
- The passport call center can tell you where your local PSK is.
- You can use your passport seva login and the website to locate the nearest PSK.
Passport Application Status Enquiry
- Contact the passport call centre by providing your date of birth (DOB) and file number to the representative answering your call.
- You can also check the passport application status online. Log in to the passport seva website and enter the details required.
- You can register the complaint by calling the passport call centre.
- You can go to the nearest PSK in order to register the complaint.
- You can register the complaint on the passport seva website.
Lost Passport Enquiry
- Report the lost passport to the nearest passport office and to the police station.
- If lost while you are traveling abroad, you have to report it to the local Indian mission.
Central Government Passport Service Contact Information
Official Website: passportindia.gov.in
Passport Mobile Application: for Android users & ios users
Customer Care Number: 1800 258 1800
Consular Services Address: Shri Amit Narang, Joint Secretary, CPV Division, Ministry of External Affairs, Room No. 20, Patiala House Annex, Tilak Marg, New Delhi -110001
Email: [email protected].
Non-resident Indians can get these services via 185 Indian Mission or posts. Our articles  Indian passport renewal in USA and Indian Passport Renewal Process for NRIs – SBNRI give further information on how to renew your Indian passport as an NRI.
Passport Address Change and Passport Renewal
A passport seva enquiry or the passport office enquiry number can easily help you with both the passport address change and passport renewal. You can also contact the central government passport service to solve an error. You can contact your nearest PSK as well. These are not very time consuming option but you can also do it yourself in the following steps below:
In order to change the address of your passport or renew your passport:
1. Register on the portal by visiting the official website
2. If you already have an account, log in to your account using the credentials.
3. To fill the form for updating details or getting the passport renewal service, click on the “Apply for Fresh Passport/ Re-issue of passport” link provided and fill the entire form with the required updated details.
4. Next, click on the “Validate” option to save a copy of the form for further reference. Verify all the details to avoid any errors and upload the filled form by clicking on “Submit.”
Passport Status Check
There are different methods of checking the passport status. Contacting customer services is one way. You can also do it on your own on the official passport website. You can follow these steps:
Be ready with your passport file number. This will be required for the process.
1. Visit the official passport website
2. Hover your cursor over the option “Track your Application Status.”
3. A drop-down menu will appear.
4. From the menu, select the application form type from the available listing.
5. Now enter the file number and your DOB in the available format and click on the option stating “Track status.”
The current application status will appear on your screen.
Regional Passport Office (RPOs) Information
Ahmadabad: 079 26300603 [email protected]
Amritsar: 0183 2506252 [email protected]
Andaman and Nicobar: 03192 232733
Bareilly: 0581 2311874 [email protected]
Bengaluru: 080 25706100/ 04 [email protected]
Bhopal: 0755 2602998 [email protected]
Bhubaneswar: 0674 2564470 [email protected]
Chandigarh: 0172 2624987 [email protected]
Chennai: 044 28518848 [email protected]
Cochin: 0484 2315152 [email protected]
Coimbatore: 0422 2301415 [email protected]
Dehradun: 0135 2652160 [email protected]
Delhi: 011 26187073, 011 26187074 [email protected]
Ghaziabad: 0120 2700320 [email protected]
Goa: 0832 2437601 [email protected]
Guwahati: 0361 2228547 [email protected]
Hyderabad: 91 040 27715333 [email protected]
Jaipur: 0141 2702515 [email protected]
Jalandhar: 0181 2242114 [email protected]
Jammu: 0191 2433359 [email protected]
Kolkata: 033 22257523 [email protected]
Kozhikode: 0495 2766936 [email protected]
Lucknow: 0522 2307530 [email protected]
Madurai: 0452 2521205 [email protected]
Mumbai: 022 26520017, 022 26520071 [email protected]
Nagpur: 0712 2511741 [email protected]
Patna: 0612 2223267 [email protected]
Pune: 020 25675422 [email protected]
Raipur: 0771 2263922 [email protected]
Surat: 0261 2228225 [email protected]
Tiruchirappalli: 0431 2707404 [email protected]
Trivandrum: 0471 2470225 [email protected]
Visakhapatnam: 0891 2745747 [email protected]
Vijayawada: 0891 2745746 [email protected].
Also Read: Indian passport fees: A Detailed Guide
To ask any questions related to the rights of NRIs, PIOs, and OCIs, you can download SBNRI App from the Google Play Store or App Store. You can also use the SBNRI app for investment in stock market/ mutual funds, NRI account opening, tax filing, etc. To ask any questions, click on the button below. Also, visit our blog and YouTube channel for more details.
You can use passportindia.gov.in.
Customer Care Number: 1800 258 1800
What does PSK stand for ?
PSK stands for Passport Kendra. This is the name for local passport offices.
NRIs can get these services via 185 Indian Mission or posts ?