BluSmart is a ride-sharing service and platform, headquartered in Gurugram, India. It is the first zero emission ride-sharing marketplace that aims to build mobility smarter, safer and more sustainable. Here we will describe BluSmart Mobility Share price and its business model.
The company is rebuilding mobility for better customer experience and environmentally sustainable society. A Case Study on BluSmart’s role in addressing the problems of climate change and its emergence as the most preferred mode of transportation for urban commuting was published by The World Business Council for Sustainable Development (WBCSD).
- Better customer experience: Without ride denials, zero surge pricing, highest standard of safety and sanitisation, and high quality service.
- Better work-life balance of driver partners: Flexible working hours, higher earnings, and no tension of vehicle ownership.
- Environmentally sustainable: Full stack zero emissions ride-hailing service in mega cities of India.
BluSmart Unlisted Share Price
Before investing and trading in BluSmart Mobility shares, it is important to know about BluSmart Unlisted share price, market cap, business model, financial growth, valuation, or its share price history (unlisted share price) beforehand.
BluSmart Mobility Unlisted Share Price History
BluSmart Mobility Unlisted Share Price
4844.00 – 2550.00
52 week High
52 Week Low
|Sector||Automotive electric vehicles||Type||Private||Category||Pre IPO|
|Industry PE||Face value||Book Value|
|Market Cap||Dividend||0.00||Dividend Yield||0.00|
BluSmart Mobility Growth
- Zero-emission trips: 990,000
- App downloads: 400,000 with 4.9/5 rating
- 36 million + zero-emission clean kms
- 2145+ tonnes of CO2 saved
We have 100+ companies on our app for Pre-IPO investment, with the best market price to suit varied investment needs and goals of NRI customers. To buy these shares or ask any questions related to them, Schedule a Call with Investment Experts.
BluSmart Mobility Business Model
- Impact: BluSmart is a widely preferred ride-hailing service in Delhi NCR. The company is operating with an objective of building mobility smarter, cleaner, safer and environment friendly for a better future.
- Innovation: Patent application filed on “Systems and methods for allocating vehicles to ride requests”.
- Service: It is the first customer centric full-stack ride-hailing service in the country offering “Zero Ride Denials, Zero Surge Pricing and Zero Emission Mobility”.
- EV Ecosystem: BluSmart operates the largest all electric ride-hailing fleet and the largest network of fast charging stations in Delhi NCR.
- Market Opportunity: Ride-hailing market size is expected to grow from current $20bln to $90bln by 2030 across big cities of India.
- Highest Standards of Safety and Cleanliness: BluSmart electric cars have driver cockpits installed for contactless rides. Users can view the body temperature of the BluSmart driver, and see the last time of car sanitization on the BluSmart app. BluSmart electric cars are sanitized after every single ride.
- Tailwinds: Lower Total Cost of Ownership, declining battery costs, increasing vehicle range on a single charge, Electric Vehicle focussed policy support from State and Central Governments.
The company has a business-to-customer (B2C) model. BluSmart operates on an asset-light business model as well. All of its electric vehicles are on lease, either purchased from companies like EESL or HNIs.
BluSmart’s fleet is made of 320+ electric cars including Mahindra e-Verito, Tata e-Tigor, MG ZS Electric, Tata Xpres-T EV, Hyundai Kona Electric, etc. Android or iOS users can download the BluSmart app to book a ride with BluSmart.
Services Provided by BluSmart
Shared rides for customers, hourly basis rentals and airport pick and drop services in Delhi NCR are the main services offered by BluSmart. Drivers can avail the following services:
- Drive premium electric sedan
- Get up to Rs. 2 lakh in free accidental insurance
- Performance-based incentives
- Weekly earnings
- Flexible working hours
Revenue Model of BluSmart
The source of BluSmart’s revenue is its users who book rides on BluSmart mobile application. The approximate annual revenue of BluSmart was between Rs. 1 – 100 crores as of March 2021.
Funding and Investors of BluSmart
Over seven rounds, BluSmart has secured a total of $67 million in funding. The latest funding that BluSmart raised was approximately $15 million from 6 investors including BP Ventures and Frontier Capital. In addition, the company raised a $3 million angel round from JITO Angel Network, and Ka Productions of Deepika Padukone’s investment office in September 2019.
|Date||Funding Round||Funding By||Amount|
|24 May 2022||Series A||BP Ventures and Frontier Capital||$15 Million|
|24 May 2022||Debt Financing||Blacksoil||$10 Million|
|30 September 2021||Series A||BP Ventures||Rs 1.5 Billion|
|7 September 2020||Seed Round||Venture Catalysts||$7 million|
|3 July 2020||Seed Round||–||Rs. 370 million|
|24 September 2019||Angel Round||Deepika Padukone (Ka Productions||$3 million|
|17 August 2019||Seed Round||Jito Angel Network||Rs. 150 million|
- Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd
- Reliance Industries
The Indian pre-IPO investment market has become a hot investment destination. Investors made 25-30% annual returns in the last 5-6 years by investing in Pre-IPOs. However, it may be risky to invest your hard-earned money without market research and investment guidelines. SBNRI is an online platform exclusively designed to cater investment and transactional needs of NRIs living around the world. The investment experts at SBNRI guide NRIs throughout the investment process.
To ask any question related to NRI investment in India, you can download SBNRI App from the Google Play Store or App Store. You can also use the SBNRI app for investment in stock market/ mutual funds, Pre-IPO, Asset Finance, Commercial Real Estate, Indian Startups Funds, NRI account opening, etc. To ask any questions, click on the button below. Also, visit our blog and YouTube channel for more details.
FAQs – BluSmart Mobility Share Price
The updated buy price – sell price of BluSmart Mobility are 4844 – 2550 as on 25 November 2022.
Yes, NRIs can buy unlisted shares of BluSmart through the SBNRI app.
Anmol Singh Jaggi, Punit K Goyal and Puneet Singh Jaggi are founders of BluSmart Mobility.
Basic and comparative valuation models and the trend of demand and supply in the market for unlisted shares dictate the price. These prices are based on our analysis and transaction history of Blu-smart Mobility Pvt Ltd unlisted shares.