PharmEasy (API Holdings Ltd) is India’s largest digital healthcare platform. It is accessible all over India. It has final stage delivery capacity in 18,587 pin codes (as of June 2021). This is available through PharmEasy marketplace. This provides affordable access to everyone. PharmEasy services are available across urban , semi-urban and rural india. Different income groups and geographies can access Pharmeasy services. PharmEasy:
- Supplies digital tools and information on illness, disease and wellness.
- Provides teleconsultation
- Offers diagnostics and radiology tests
- Provides treatment protocols. This includes products and services.
To buy these shares or ask any questions related to them, Schedule a Call with Investment Experts. We have 100+ companies on our app for Pre-IPO investment, with the best market price to suit varied investment needs and goals of NRI customers. Download the SBNRI app now.
PharmEasy Unlisted Share Price
PharmEasy Share Price
68.00 – 65.00
52 week high
52 week low
|Industry PE||0.00||Face Value||1.00||Book Value||7.61|
|Market Cap||41765.88 Cr||Dividend||0.00||Dividend Yield||0.00|
Note: These prices are tentative and based on industry standards.
|Compounded Sales Growth|
|Funded By||Funding Amount||Date of Investment||Funding Round||Fund Name|
|VestinWolf Capital Management||Undisclosed||01 Nov 2021||–||Private Equity Round|
|Trifecta Capital Advisors||Undisclosed||20 Oct 2021||–||Debt Financing|
|IIFL Finance||$ 146 M||18 Oct 2021||Secondary||–|
|Steadview Capital||$ 204 M||18 Oct 2021||–||Venture Round|
|Arokiaswamy Velumani||$ 500 M||07 Jul 2021||–||–|
|B Capital Group||$ 20 M||17 Jun 2021||Secondary||–|
|Prosus Ventures, TPG Growth||$ 390 M||07 Apr 2021||Series E||–|
|Temasek Holdings||$ 220 M||27 Nov 2019||Series D||–|
|Eight Roads Ventures India||$ 50 M||26 Sep 2018||Series C||–|
|InnoVen Capital||₹ 450 M||11 Sep 2018||–||Debt Financing|
PharmEasy Business Model
- Medlife Wellness Retail Private Limited is a healthcare company that provides online medicines, wellness products and doctor booking for consultation
- Akna Medical Private Limited is a hospital-focused supply chain platform, enabling hospitals to simplify, optimize and monitor procurement and consumption using a cloud-based technology platform, national infrastructure and complete product basket.
- Ascent Wellness and Pharma Solutions Private Limited is a pharma supply chain company focused on automation and innovation in backend processes to improve accessibility and affordability of effective healthcare for all.
- Shell Pharmaceutical is a Haryana based pharmaceutical company, established in 1995, with the vision of making high quality medicines. Shell Pharmaceutical is a research driven forward looking pharmaceutical company with expertise in the development of various finished dosages.
Major Shareholders of PharmEasy
- Naspers Ventures BV
- Macritchie Investments Pvt Ltd.
- Universal Trustees Pvt Ltd.
- The company owns INR 202.53 million worth of office equipment.
- The company owns INR 219.37 million worth of computer and hardware.
- The company has recently added INR 31.01 million of plant and machinery, increasing its total holding to INR 36.72 million.
Products and Services
- Prescription/OTC pharmaceuticals
- Consumer healthcare products
- Comprehensive diagnostic test services
The Indian pre-IPO investment market is becoming increasingly more popular. Investors have made 25-30% annual returns in the last 5-6 years by investing in Pre-IPOs. It can be risky to invest your money without prior market research and knowledge of investment guidelines. SBNRI is an online platform exclusively designed to provide investment and transactional support to NRIs all around the world. The investment experts at SBNRI will guide NRIs during the investment process.
To ask any question related to NRI investment in India, you can download SBNRI App from the Google Play Store or App Store. You can also use the SBNRI app for investment in stock market/ mutual funds, Pre-IPO, Asset Finance, Commercial Real Estate, Indian Startups Funds, NRI account opening, etc. To ask any questions, click on the button below. Also, visit our blog and YouTube channel for more details.
1. Supplies digital tools and information on illness, disease and wellness.
2. Provides teleconsultation
3. Offers diagnostics and radiology tests
4. Provides treatment protocols. This includes products and services.
Naspers Ventures BV, Macritchie Investments Pvt Ltd. and Universal Trustees Pvt Ltd. are the major shareholders of PharmEasy.
Yes it is completely legal.
1. Prescription/OTC pharmaceuticals
2. Consumer healthcare products
3. Comprehensive diagnostic test services