Yogi asked on 05/03/2021

I have been working in India last year till Sept mid and have not spent more than 182 Days in India and as I have now Form 16 from earlier company and Status is NRI for Ly as well which form should I fill?

answered on 05/03/2021

Non residents having income from salary in India are generally required to file their return in ITR Form 2. However, we need to thoroughly check all the different sources of income and then can decide which ITR form will be applicable.


You can connect with our taxation expert directly on WhatsApp using the button below. He will guide you through the entire process of selecting the ITR form and filing the return step by step.


Ask SBNRI Expert Now

Copy link