Jitendra J asked on 16/11/2020
You may also like
- I am a seafarer and want to open a demat account. Now for seafarer staying in India but working on ship completing NRI days, Which demat account am I eligible for? NRI demat account or demat account as resident of India?
- I will be staying in India for 120 days in the year (2020-21) but haven’t been there in last 4 years for 365 days in total. Will I be still considered an NRI as per the new amendment? Also with regards to FCNR deposits should we convert them into INR once we return or can they exist until the maturity date?
- I have been working in India last year till Sept mid and have not spent more than 182 Days in India and as I have now Form 16 from earlier company and Status is NRI for Ly as well which form should I fill?
- i am an NRI citizen but didnt declare our status in bank where our ppf account is held, my account maturity is in 2023 so can i still deposit in ppf, and what willbe the rate of interest ? is it mandatory to declare NRI STATUS TO BANK ? WE HAD GOT OUR ACCOUNT EXTENDED IN 2018 BUT THAT TIME MY STATUS HAD CHANGED TO NRI WHICH WE DIDNT DECLARE
- New vs Old Tax Regime: Which is better for NRIs Taxpayers (Budget 2023)
- Union Budget 2023-24 for NRIs: Its Impact on NRI Taxpayers & Investors
- Common problems faced by NRIs when investing in India
- What NRIs Expect from Budget 2023?
- Fractional Ownership of Property in India for NRIs
- Mutual Funds for UAE-Based NRIs to Invest in India
- What Happens to Mutual Funds When You Become NRI?
- High Risk Mutual Funds in India 2023
Have a doubt? Ask expert directly!Ask Now