Jitendra J asked on 16/11/2020
You may also like
- I am a seafarer and want to open a demat account. Now for seafarer staying in India but working on ship completing NRI days, Which demat account am I eligible for? NRI demat account or demat account as resident of India?
- I will be staying in India for 120 days in the year (2020-21) but haven’t been there in last 4 years for 365 days in total. Will I be still considered an NRI as per the new amendment? Also with regards to FCNR deposits should we convert them into INR once we return or can they exist until the maturity date?
- I have been working in India last year till Sept mid and have not spent more than 182 Days in India and as I have now Form 16 from earlier company and Status is NRI for Ly as well which form should I fill?
- i am an NRI citizen but didnt declare our status in bank where our ppf account is held, my account maturity is in 2023 so can i still deposit in ppf, and what willbe the rate of interest ? is it mandatory to declare NRI STATUS TO BANK ? WE HAD GOT OUR ACCOUNT EXTENDED IN 2018 BUT THAT TIME MY STATUS HAD CHANGED TO NRI WHICH WE DIDNT DECLARE
- Different Styles of Kaftans
- Axis Bank NRO Fixed Deposit Rates 2022
- 2nd October Gandhi Jayanti: How Mahatma Gandhi Became the Most Revered NRI
- Best Mutual Funds in India 2022
- How to Protect Your Workplace From Hackers
- Garden Décor Ideas for Indians in Dubai
- Souvenir Ideas for NRIs Visiting India
- 5 Daily Habits to Achieve Mental Wellness
Have a doubt? Ask expert directly!Ask Now